Yadier Molina

Status
Not open for further replies.

kclj520

If He Can Hold The World, He Can Hold This Moment
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hey friends, my son came home and tells me that he is doing his famous person report on Yadier Molina, his favorite player...we had the idea to pass out baseball cards to his classmates while he gives his report, so by chance if you have any Yadi commons, would love them!

Glad to send a SASE for a few, I am no longer collecting, so don't have anything to offer in trade, but can make a custom of your favorite player if you want!!

Cheers!

Kevin

Love that idea!!! I should be able to find some Yadi cards to send you as well. Please let me know how many you might still need after Luis is able to provide a count.

@Criollos
@grapler135s

Thanks Luis and Mike, you guys are AWESOME!!

Let me know if you would like some customs of favorite players as a thank you!

Cheers!

Kevin

@grapler135s

I will take whatever you want to send, Luis has 8, so whatever you have, I know my son will appreciate! Glad to send customs in return as well!

Hey Kevin…if you need more Yadi cards just let me know.
@AndyDrummond

That would be awesome, I think he is presenting to the whole 4th grade, it will be about 32 kids. I am sure not everyone is gonna want a card, so whatever you can send would be amazing, thanks!

Let me know if you want a custom or two in return, glad to make a few!

Cheers!

Kevin

Kevin I'll check to see how many Yadi cards I can find for you when I get home in a little bit. Hopefully I'll be able to get you close to the total number you need on top of what Luis and Bri already found for you. Otherwise, maybe Andy can get us the rest of the way there. Teamwork!!! Love it!!! :)

@AndyDrummond

That would be awesome, I think he is presenting to the whole 4th grade, it will be about 32 kids. I am sure not everyone is gonna want a card, so whatever you can send would be amazing, thanks!

Let me know if you want a custom or two in return, glad to make a few!

Cheers!

Kevin

Hey Kev,

Sounds good. I’ll go Yadi hunting for you tomorrow.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back